Wednesday, September 05, 2018

The Daily, September 4, 2018

Writing Challenge day 6 (by the way, I will stop counting once I reach 31 days — I figure I would have tortured you enough by then).

Today was a busy day and content is not as abundant as in previous days. It looks like after day #31 I may try for shorter posts, and post more often during the day.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your unguarded thoughts." Buddha



HEALTH & FITNESS

One of my trusted sources for health information is "The People's Pharmacy." In today's newsletter they share information about a potential source of relief for people dealing with certain types of allergies: Quercetin. Most importantly, it is naturally occurring in foods like kale and apples.

PERSONAL GROWTH

Leo Babauta (ZenHabits) has started a Unprocrastination Challenge. I am in!

FINANCES

Using "EveryDollar" is beginning to pay off. I am becoming more aware of where money is going and how many categories I had forgotten to include originally. This is what it is all about: knowledge, which then allows you to begin gaining control of your finances.

POLITICS

Another example on how #45 continues to try to erode the American system of justice, a system that is envied throughout the world, and thus corrupt it beyond recognition:




No comments: