The road trip is over, culminating with a wonderful morning session of waltzing.
The drive home was uneventful except for fighting a cold that has been coming for several days but finally hit me late last night and this morning. Such is life. At least I was able to enjoy the weekend of dancing.
HEALTH & FITNESSAfter dancing several hours yesterday and a little waltzing today, I again took a break from jogging. If all goes well I will be back at it tomorrow morning early.
STREAKS - For the record (updated)
Current list of streaks:
- Writing: day 32
- Blood Pressure Readings: day 16 (exempted from reading because of road trip)
- Logging to SparkPeople: day 0 (missed logging in during the trip)
- Daily Exercise Routine:
- Cardio: Yes (lots of walking and some dancing)
- Yoga: a little stretching in the morning
- Strength Training: None
- Stretching: short morning routine
- Meditation: Yes
- Meditation: day 19
- Number of tabs open: day 15