Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mid-week Status and C25K Report

I finished Day 2 of Week 2 of C25K. It is a beautiful day and I most definitely enjoyed the run! I definitely struggled with the last 90 second jogging period, but that is probably because it was uphill and I had already done two uphill stretches during the run. But struggling is a good thing -- it just makes me want to try even harder! :-)

Nutrition wise I am doing well. My calorie intake has been under control, although my appetite has increased some. Weight seems to be under control and I am hoping to lose another two pounds this week.

My greatest area of concern is stamina. Because of my 5K training, I stopped doing my staircase routine. I do not want to overdo things, but I feel my stamina is down a bit. Maybe it is the staircase routine, maybe something else (there are a number of stressors in my life right now).

I have also noticed that I am not drinking as much water as I should. My ST (strength training) has been pretty lax lately. Ah ... areas for improvement all around! :-)


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: