Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Running Shoes In Your Future?

I have had it in the back of my mind that I needed to have a back-up pair of running shoes. Fortunately, I was fitted for running shoes at my local FleetFeet store and I knew pretty much what I needed to get. So, off to the web I went. My online vendor of choice is Running Warehouse. After a few minutes of searching and comparing, I chose a great pair of Nike shoes (for $59 with free shipping and no state tax) that were equivalent to the Brooks pair ($100 + tax) that I bought last February.

True to their promise, the shoes arrived in two days. I tried them and they were extremely comfortable. I have not felt any difference between the two pairs, although I have been using the new shoes mostly on a treadmill.

So, if you are looking for a new pair of running shoes and you know exactly what you are looking for, then I recommend the Running Warehouse. They even have free return shipping if the shoes are not what you needed. Customer service just does not get any better than this!

By the way, I still suggest that you get fitted for shoes at a running shop (like FleetFeet), especially if you are new to running or if you feel your needs have changed. After that, you cannot beat the savings and convenience of the Running Warehouse.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: