Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Mantra

Ever since Tracey passed away, the kids and I adopted the following mantra. I wanted to share it with all of you:
Everyday, in every way, I am getting better and better and better.
I am safe … I am healthy … I am happy.
Everyday, in every way, I am richer and richer and richer.

I designed this mantra after serious consideration. The words better and richer are repeated three times to acknowledge body, mind and spirit. The second line was designed to give them comfort and remind them that they are safe despite Tracey's loss, that they are blessed with health, and they can be as happy as they set their mind to be. I added the richer line, similar to the better line, because richness comes in many forms, and we need to recognize that being rich is not about money or having things.

No comments: