Monday, April 13, 2009

How to Deal with Setbacks

Here is a nice article:

How to Deal with Setbacks

I am currently dealing with a setback. I am in the middle of training for my first 5K race and, to no fault of my own, I have sustained a back injury. But that is not going to stop me from continuing on my path to a thinner, healthier, stronger me. On the contrary, I will take this opportunity to renew my determination to achieve those goals. I will do as much as I can in terms of fitness and I will focus on great nutrition to ensure that I do not gain weight while I recuperate from this back injury.

From this setback I will come out with an increased fire to push forward and achieve at all levels.

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Grifozz said...

Way to go Victor!

You have the mindset needed to run a 5K. You can do it, but more importantly you WILL do it because you are determined to do it. Are you having fun running? (of course, when your back is not an issue)

I am also starting 5K training, but I may bump it up to a 10K. When I mentioned "marathon" to my parents, I felt they did not think I could do it. Just watch me if I decide to do a marathon. Because once I put my mind to something, I do it. :-) Went for a 23K cycle a couple of days ago, what a rush!!

love,

Lili