Saturday, March 24, 2007

Self-Improvement Resources

I am passionate about self-improvement and about helping others. Those two forces drive much of what I do every day. Today, I would like to introduce you to two great resources that may help you or someone you know. The first is a website called 43Folders and, more specifically, to its page on "Getting Things Done". The methodology of "Getting Things Done" (GTD) is great: easy to use, inexpensive, and absolutely effective in getting organized for productivity.

The second resource I will share with you today supports the GTD concept and is called ThinkingRock. This site offers a free, cross-platform program that can be extremely useful in getting oneself organized for productivity.

There are many consequences of today's fast-paced life. For me, staying organized and productive has become a significant challenge. Staying focused to be productive is a huge undertaking in my daily life. The GTD method and the ThinkingRock program are helping me improve in these two areas -- I hope they will help you too.

No comments: