Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dieting and loosing weight

I looked in the mirror a few days ago and I did not like what I saw. My mid section is growing -- and that is bad! For weeks I have known that my clothes were getting tighter; pants no longer fit (even the bigger sizes left over from when I was at my heaviest two years ago). I had to go to the store and buy five XL shirts because all my L are now too tight.

So I decided that on November 1 I would begin changing my eating habits and do something about exercising. We all know that in order to lose weight we have to control our diet and also increase our exercise. The plan will take time to implement -- I have successfully lost this much weight before, so I know I can do it.

Yesterday was bad for dieiting -- I was not as strong as I should be with candy brought in after Halloween. I have done a lot better so far although the amount of candy available was increased ten-fold (someone brought a ton of it in the office).

I am fortunate that I will be off from work for the next few days because that will give me a chance to put together an exercise plan and begin working out.

190 -- her I come!

No comments: