Monday, January 02, 2023

Divide? Combine? Conquer!

As a follow up to my January 1 post, I have rediscovered the power of combining. In this case, I had decided to use my inversion table more often to help my back stay healthy. So I decided to combine my morning meditation time with my inversion table time and achieve two daily goals at once. So far it has worked perfectly.

There are many times when a problem is so large that it may seem impossible and we may freeze, deciding to postpone handling it until we can figure it out or are forced to deal with it. I often recommend to people that large problems are easier to handle if we divide them into smaller pieces. 

"How do you eat an elephant?"

"One bite at a time!"

Whether we combine things or divide things, what matters is that we take action.

I hope you are having a wonderful 2023.

Image Source

No comments: