Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2014 Challenges

Happy 2014!

Here are my challenges for the new year. These are my opportunities for growth in 2014.
  1. Picture of the Day: I will publish at least one picture evey day. I am undertaking this challenge in memory of my friend David Martin who passed away unexpectedly in 2009 at the young age of 39. He had started a similar challenge back then.
  2. Daily Blogging: I currently have five blogs, and I will update at least one of these every day.
  3. By December 2016, I will be back at 180 pounds and be fit and healthy. I will do so by:
    • Exercising daily
    • Eating healthy
    • Resting enough
    • Recording my activities and nutrition using SparkPeople
  4. I will be more active in minimalism and will remove at least one thing I do not need from my life everyday.
Thanks for sharing my journey!

PS: I am pre-dating this post so that future posts can make sense. For example, I already took the pictures for several days and will be posting them separately.

No comments: