Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Abundance Challenge -- Lesson 1

I mentioned the challenge of gathering one million people to bring increased abundance to everyone on Earth. Here is lesson 1:

Abundance Transformation in 15 Days | Lesson 1 - Realizing Your True Nature of Limitless Abundance!

Abundance is a state that includes wealth but means more than that. True abundance is the state of being connected to the primary source of everything that is, of manifesting a steady flow of positive energy to nourish and expand life, love, and creativity. Abundance is unlimited and effortless; it is experiencing joy. Abundance is not something that exists outside yourself; rather, it is a state of being that is experienced in your mind. You have the innate ability of attracting abundance.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Grifozz said...

Last spring I kept saying that I was "calling it in". I called "it" in, I focussed on "it" and even meditated on "it". I'm sure I even dreamed about "it". Then one day, "it" came.

"It" was happiness. And joy.

The thing is that this happiness had always been there, right under my nose. It just took all this time to be *aware* of "it".

All it took was a little time.

And the great thing is, as I write this, that I feel truly blessed tonight, because I have such abundance in my life.

It really is all about perception.