Saturday, May 05, 2007

7 Keys for Joyful Living!

I just read Chris Widener's latest article "7 Keys for Joyful Living!" and I think he is on target with all of them. He starts the list with "Know your purpose." I believe this is one of the areas where most of us tend to have problems -- we simply do not know what our purpose is! We go through daily motions and routines without achieving long-term satisfaction. One of the reasons I believe we struggle with determining our purpose is that the process of defining such takes time and patience -- and who has time or patience in today's hectic world? However, even if you can set aside 15 minutes per week to stop and think about your purpose in life -- and write your thoughts and feelings -- you will find that the picture will become clearer after a relatively short time. These few minutes are your minutes -- invest them wisely to define your purpose. Once you know what you are supposed to be doing in this lifetime then everything else will be so much easier to accomplish! I encourage you to read the rest of Chris Widener's article -- I am confident it will help you find more joy in life!

No comments: