Wednesday, December 14, 2005

244.5

That's correct: 13 pounds gone in the days since Thanksgiving. And I am thankful for the loss, too. My pants are beginning to fit again, not quite as comfortably as they should, but at least they are OK to wear.

How hard has it been? Not as hard as the first time I began on the Atkins road. The most difficult part this time is that I am in a new office and there are far more parties and snacks brought in for the holidays than where I used to work before. However, it feels great to say: "No thanks, I am on a diet and cannot eat that." It gives me a great sense of control over my health and life.

I have begun an interesting exercise program. Every two hours I climb three flights of stairs and then come back to my office. I will increase the number of floors climbed as my endurance increases.

I am feeling better, looking a little slimmer, and enjoying the sense of added control.

190 -- I am still looking at you and I am a lot closer now!

2 comments:

SilentGoddess said...

You GO Victor!!!!!
That is awesome. 13 is a beautiful number....but 190 is stunning :)

Ro said...

WOOHOO YAY VICTOR!

Getting closer everyday to that ONEderful number! You ROCK